Wickedly Witchy Audio or Text Survey Part… Sec is too lazy to number these again…
Secular Witch: As always, this is specifically a wickedly witchy survey, meaning it’s for witches. But if you aren’t a witch, and you’d totes love to do it. Feel free. Also, feel free to adjust things around to make it a better question. But seriously, don’t lose my header or you’ll drop ten thousand dimes this year and the next. No one likes their money running out of their pockets.
Prompt: How you would respond to this….
1. “But where did the rule, harm none, go?”
2. “My, my, .. you must be new here if you think curses are real.”
3. “You’re just wearing that outfit because you want to pretend to be a witch. Real witches don’t need you demonizing them.”
4. “You must have only just started practicing because I’ve been doing this, this way for years.”
5. “Spells are only powerful if you make them yourself.”
6. “All you need to do to learn how to be a witch is read a book.”
7. “Who is your matron deity, again?”
8. “You can’t worship a cartoon or a celebrity, I mean, oh my (pagan) gods, they aren’t gods.”
9. “Oh I know about the fact the burning times weren’t like that at all, but you can’t say there weren’t some witches being burned at the stake - like in Massachusetts.”
10. “Wait, you do cast a circle, right?”
11. “My religion, where we worship nature and love everyone, came totally before Christianity. I mean, obviously it’s better.”
12. “Pagans aren’t devil worshipers. *eye roll*”
13. ‘Um, the real magick is over here.’
14. “I don’t understand what you’re talking about. There isn’t a way someone can target you with an item that you used - years ago.”
15. “What do you mean that I should stop posting these images to facebook, but they are lovely and have glittery fonts and tell meaningful things like about how we aren’t satanists. duh.”
Bonusssssssss: “Homg, I am so sorry, I forgot you weren’t out of the broom closet with your parents or your grand parents or all of your cousins and the rest of your family. Whoops! But they’re family they have to love you.”
Oh heheheheh, they do, but sometimes their form of love isn’t exactly nice or fair.